This safety passport ensures that individuals possess a recognised level of health and safety knowledge and awareness. Successful candidates are issued a photographic passport which demonstrates their ability to work on engineering & construction sites worldwide. Courses include Foundation, Advanced, Supervisor and Renewal.
In additional to the passport courses the ECITB also provide 1 day health and safety courses in the areas of Risk Assessment, Environmental Awareness and Working at Heights.
Benefits of the ECITB International Health & Safety Passport:
• Enhanced health and safety awareness
• Helps to reduce accidents and lost time incidents on sites
• Suitable for all members of the workforce
• Internationally recognised passports that are transferrable between countries/ regions
• Renewed every three years to maintain IHSP holders knowledge and understanding
• Quality assured delivery process by the ECITB
Find a Licensed Provider
Working with almost 200 licenced training providers worldwide, the ECITB delivers internationally recognised training and qualifications in key engineering construction industry skills and health and safety programmes. Currently we link our global qualifications with locally recognised training programmes and qualifications in more than 25 countries to ensure that successful learners graduate from one common training programme and assessment process with qualifications that are valid across international markets.